Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crazy doesn't look good on anybody

This is one of the better stories, but not the best. That one is still yet to come. "Crazy doesn't look good on anybody" is a saying that I use often now because of a particularly heinous display of craziness from the Ex. But first, some background. Crazy works for the state government, and thus does not only convene with high profile people but also has access to people who know how to do things... crazy things... like hacking into people's myspace pages (I had a myspace, don't judge me).

A few weeks after Crazy and I had split (we went on a break, but break, break-up, semantics, blah) I decided to go on a date. New guy (a.k.a. random white guy= rwg) and I grabbed coffee and then drinks at a bar right next door. With rwg there was no hand-holding, no kissing, no nothing. All the while, Crazy, leering from a distance, starts sending texts along the lines of "I'm going to put that guy in the E.R.," as well as a play by play of where exactly we were going and what we were doing. Later that night, Crazy went on to tell me things like I would regret ever moving to town and that since he was in politics, he had better ways of seeking revenge than turning to violence. Yeah, that's always fun to hear...

The next morning I awoke to several texts from friends asking what had happened to my Myspace account. After several attempts at logging in (I couldn't b/c my password had been changed) I finally reset my password and entered to see that my picture, my music, and the "about me" section had all been changed. Friends had been deleted and others had new messages sent to them. The background was changed and my pictures had new comments and captions. Highlights included my song changed to "I'm a bitch" or something to that effect and the about me section mentioning that "If there's one word that best describes me it's probably B-I-T-C-H." Classy... yep.

For those wondering... yeah, you can be criminally prosecuted for hacking into people's social networking account and messing with the contents... Just sayin'

Also, later he told me that someone working for the State had hacked into the account. And I mean hacked, since he never had my password. Because hello... would you give your password of anything to Crazy?






No comments:

Post a Comment